This LWR manual lever chain hoists with 0.75ton to 6ton lifting capacity, are designed and built for most industrial lifting, pulling application, such as garage, workshops, agriculture, industry, forestry, gardening, landscaping and etc.
- After use, the hoist should be cleaned and coated with anti-rust grease, stored in a dry place to prevent the hoist from being rusted and corroded.
- Maintenance and overhaul should be carried out by those who are more familiar with the hoist mechanism. Clean the hoist parts with kerosene, lubricate the gears and bearings, and prevent the people who do not understand the performance principle from disassembling.
- After the hoist has been cleaned and repaired, it should be tested for no-load test to confirm that the work is normal and the brake is reliable before it can be delivered.
- The friction surface of the brake must be kept clean. The brake part should be checked frequently to prevent the brake from malfunctioning and the heavy object falling.
- The roller of the left and right bearing of the lifting sprocket of the chain hoist can be adhered to the inner ring of the bearing which has been press-fitted to the journal of the hoisting sprocket, and then loaded into the outer ring of the bearing of the wallboard.
- When installing the brake device part, pay attention to the good cooperation between the ratchet tooth groove and the pawl claw. The spring should control the pawl flexibly and reliably. After attaching the hand sprocket, turn the hand sprocket clockwise to make the ratchet The friction plate is pressed against the brake seat, and the hand wheel is rotated counterclockwise, and a gap should be left between the ratchet and the friction plate.
- For the convenience of maintenance and disassembly, one of the bracelets is an open chain (no welding is allowed).
- During the process of refueling and using the chain hoist, the friction surface of the brake device must be kept clean, and the brake performance should be checked frequently to prevent the weight from falling due to the brake failure.